Papa Louie has gone somewhere out and during this time Roy has to run the pizzeria. Roy has to take orders from customers, bake the pizzas accordingly and serve them to the waiting customers. He needs to multi-task everything as quickly as possible so that the customers do not wait for long. So, start helping Roy by serving the customers efficiently.
The Papa’s Pizzeria game can be controlled with the help of keyboard. Everything just needs to be dragged in the correct place. It is a fun game that can be enjoyed by all age groups. There are three badges to earn in the game, which is bronze, silver, and gold. Try to earn all badges by provide amazing services to your customers. If you earn Gold badges for everyone then there will be a special guest that would stop by your pizzeria.
Read on, to know some amazing tips that will make your game simple and exciting:
- Ensure that you do not make the customer wait for too long before taking the order, else you will lose points.
- Don’t take very long to prepare the customer’s order, or you will lose points for this too.
- To finish an order, don’t forget to drag tickets onto the side panel. Buttons will appear beneath the ticket.
- To swap tickets, drop a ticket onto another ticket in the side panel.
- Keep track of the pizzas that are in the oven or need toppings.
- To add toppings on the pizza, drag them from the buckets.
- Distribute the toppings evenly on each pizza or this will make you lose points.
- Make sure that you add the right toppings.
- Divide the pizza in a vertical or horizontal manner, and not at an angle.
- Keep track on the timer that is next to each pizza in the oven.
- Don’t keep the pizza in the oven for longer as that will make you lose points.
- Cut the pizza accurately and ensure that you do not have wrong number of cuts.
- Also, the cuts should not be off-center. Each slice of pizza should be of equal shape and size.
The customer will decide whether the pizza is up to the mark or not. If you do a great job then you will get a large tip and good scores. More tips will lead to new ranks and titles. This will thus lead to new customers visiting your pizzeria. So, make sure that you work accurately and serve the best pizza of the town.